Grilling is one of the healthier ways to prepare food because
- 1. Grilling reduces the fat content of meat–the fat drips off as the food cooks.
- 2. Grilling seals in flavor with a juicy crust that keeps foods tender.
- 3. Grilling requires no additional fats or oils for cooking, because juices are sealed in.
- 4. Grilling allows for minimal loss of moisture because the cooking time is shorter.
- 5. Grilling seals in essential vitamins like riboflavin and thiamine in meats
- 6. Vegetables retain their vitamins while grilling
Now you can get that smoky flavor without adding sauces and marinades. Instead try Engage Organics Salt-free G0-Grill-A-Rub for multi-levels of flavor that linger on your tongue, making you crave more.
The heat from cayenne and habanero in Go-Grill-A-Rub helps burn fat, because these herbs rev up the metabolism and allow you to burn more calories.
Cooking methods have a significant impact upon health and quality of life. Throw away the salt shaker and use high quality Engage Organics organic seasoning blends instead of adding added fats for flavor.
Soon you won’t be able to grill without Engage Organics Go-Grill-A-Rub at your side.