Personal information is only collected as it is submitted by the user at the time of sale or on submission of an online contact form.
- We do not sell, distribute, or lease this information without your permission or unless required to do so by law.
- Your information is never transferred to third party companies.
- Your personal information is transmitted using a secure processing server.
- Your information is used only for cart transitioning and email marketing (when opted in).
Cookies are small pieces of data created by the website and stored on your computer. This data is used to keep track of shopping cart data. Our shopping cart system uses 3 cookies.
- The first two contain information about the cart as a whole and allow the system to know when shopping cart data changes.
- The third contains a code unique for each customer that tells the system where to find your shopping cart data in the database.
- No personal information is stored within any of these cookies.
If you want to modify your personal information or delete it entirely, you can email email@example.com. Returning customers can login to the cart system directly.
If you would like to opt out of future communications, you may do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.