- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp. crushed dry red pepper
- ½ c. sesame oil
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 5 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Original All-Purpose Blend
- ½ tsp. Engage Organics Mexi-Mix Blend
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tbsp. black sesame seeds
Cook pasta al dente. In the meantime, stir red pepper and sesame oil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add honey, soy sauce, and seasonings. Stir to combine and mix well with cooked pasta. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, add peanuts, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
Add chicken, steak or tofu mixed in a teriyaki marinade. It’s great hot or cold. This is another great recipe from Julie Malech. Thanks Julie for making our worlds more nutritious.