- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1-2.2 oz. can diced black olives
- 1-4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 large onion or 3-4 green onions, tops included, chopped finely
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics All-Purpose Blend
- ½ tsp. Engage Organics Mexi-Mix
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
Make your own tasty Mexican Food Sauce to deliver healthful flavor to almost any dish.
Sauté olives, chilies, and onions in olive oil over moderate heat for several minutes. Add tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer 15 minutes.
This sauce is wonderful with egg dishes, enchiladas, chili rellenos, and as a seasoning base for filling burritos, tacos etc. It’s easy, quick, and delicious. You won’t need canned sauce anymore.