- 1 package rye “cocktail” bread rounds
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or I cup each Jack and cheddar
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 6 fresh mushrooms, chopped fine
- 1-4oz can chopped black olives
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Organics All-Purpose Blend
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
Combine cheeses, vegetables and seasonings in bowl, mixing well.
Arrange rye rounds on cookie sheet and spread a generous tablespoon of mixture on each round.
Just before serving time, put under broiler just until cheese begins to bubble. This takes less than a minute, so watch carefully. Serve immediately.
This mixture may be prepared ahead of time and kept frozen or refrigerated.
This is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. Its gooey goodness is always a crowd-pleaser.