- One whole chicken
- 1 onion
- 3 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 2 Tbsp. Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Lemon Pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. Capers
- 1 can medium black olives (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup McFadden Farm Organic Sauvignon Blanc
- Freshly grated Romano cheese
Clean & cut chicken into individual parts
Dice onion, celery, and carrot
Pour extra virgin olive oil in large frying pan
Add the onion, garlic, celery, and carrots
Cook until the onions are translucent
Add the chicken parts, Tuscany-Mix, and Lemon Pepper
Cook until the chicken has a nice golden color on both sides
Pour in the McFadden Sauvignon Blanc and deglaze the pan (scrape all browned pieces off pan into wine, stir)
Squeeze the juice of one lemon and add the capers
Bring to a boil then cover the pan and simmer on low heat for about 1 hour
Drain the olives and add to the pan (optional)
Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes
Serve with your favorite pasta or rice and sprinkle with Romano cheese.
This tasty dish pairs well with a good McFadden Sauvignon Blanc.
Soon this dish will become your favorite “go to” recipe for friends and family.
To your health.