- 4 cod fillets (6oz. each); skinned
- 1 lemon halved
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Lemon Pepper
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small onions, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cod fillets in glass dish and
squeeze lemon on top and sprinkle with Engage Organics Garlicsaltless.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onions; cook until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Top with half the zucchini, tomatoes, and Engage Organics Tuscany Taste. Drizzle with 1 ½ teaspoons oil, sprinkle with Engage Organics Lemon Pepper.
Bake covered for 10 minutes. Baste with the juices, and bake, uncovered for 15 minutes more.
This is a handy one-pot dinner with good-for-you ingredients. The cod absorbs the flavors of the vegetables that are a good source of carotenoids to protect your eyes. Add extra veggies like green beans to complement the dish and please the eye. Adjust the seasonings to taste. So good for you, too.