- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 1 tbsp Engage Organics GarlicSaltless
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 six-ounce chicken breasts
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow squash
- cherry tomatoes (3-4 per skewer)
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for one hour.
Combine lemon juice with Tuscany-Mix, olive oil, and GarlicSaltless in a small bowl and mix well with chicken breasts cut into 1″ cubes.
Pour mix over chicken, mix well, then cover and place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
Cut and prepare vegetables into 1″ bite size chunks. Place in large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil, Tuscany-Mix as well as Go-Grill-A-Rub to taste if you want to add a little heat.
Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers and grill over medium heat for 16-20 minutes turning frequently. The recommended internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees F once complete.