- 4 (4oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ tsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 (14 oz) fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous
- ¼ cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- ¼ cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Coat grill with cooking spray
Sprinkle chicken breasts with Engage Organics Lemon Pepper
Place chicken on grill. Cook 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Combine 1 teaspoon lemon rind with mustard, brush over chicken.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
In a bowl combine remaining lemon rind, olives, and remaining ingredients. Stir couscous into olive mixture. Spoon onto 4 plates, top with chicken.
This is a great tasting, low fat meal. Enjoy for a quick mid-week meal and enjoy the juicy olives, rich in heart-healthy fats.