- 3 lbs. potatoes (about 9 medium); peeled and cubed
- 1 – 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Original All-Purpose
- 6 strips bacon, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped
Boil potatoes covered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream, and butter. Stir in milk and seasonings.
In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove and drain.
Transfer potato mixture to a greased 13×9 inch baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, onions, and bacon. (If you’re watching calories, you can skip the bacon and cheese. This dish is still as yummy. You’ll love its time-saving benefits, because you can cover and refrigerate it until you are ready to heat it for dinner guests.)
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until heated through.
Jeremy says, “This dish is awesome . . . enjoy!”