- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 1-30 oz. can organic refried beans
- 1 4oz. can diced green chilies
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 2 tbsp. Engage Organics All-Purpose
- 1/2 tsp. Engage Organics Mexi-Mix or more if you like it hot
- 1/4 cup Picante Sauce, mild
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
Whirl all ingredients in blender or Cuisinart until smooth and creamy. You can adjust the Mexi-Mix for desired heat strength.
Serve with tortilla chips or veggies for a high-fiber, nutritious snack. This is a great dip that can double as a bean burrito, or serve for extra fiber in quesadillas, or as a wonderful base for taco salads. You can dress it up or down by adding chicken, beef, veggies, guacamole, rice and other ingredients for a tasty meal. It’s so versatile and easy to prepare.