- ¾ cup uncooked long-grain rice (basmati or brown rice)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics All-Purpose
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch, divided
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups mushrooms (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 6 oz)
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- ½ cup carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup chopped red and yellow bell pepper (about 1 pepper)
Cook rice according to package direction, omitting salt and fat. Stir in 1/3 cup chopped green onions, chopped cashews, and 1 tsp. All-Purpose, set aside and keep warm
Combine 2/3 cup chicken broth, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl, and set aside.
Combine pork, remaining 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, and the remaining 1 Tbsp. soy sauce in a bowl, tossing well to coat. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add pork, sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan.
Add remaining 1 tsp. oil to pan. Add mushrooms and 1 cup onion, sauté 2 minutes. Stir in ginger and Garlicsaltless, sauté 30 seconds. Add peas and bell pepper to pan, sauté 1 minute. Stir in pork, sauté until browned. Add reserved broth mixture to pan. Bring to boil, cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
Serve over cashew rice. Yield 4 servings. You’ll love this zesty stir-fry, loaded with protein, but without salt and high fat. These pure ingredients promote health and well-being, so you can be the best you can be.