- 4-5 baking potatoes, washed and scrubbed, cut into thick strips as for French fries or slice in rounds. (Don’t peel to get full nutrients.)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. All-Purpose Blend
- Paprika & fresh rosemary for garnish
Engage Organic Products used in this recipe:
Please potato strips into oiled casserole.
Dot with butter, pour milk over potatoes, season and sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
Sprinkle paprika atop cheese.
Cover casserole and bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover for last 5-10 minutes.
Kids love this recipe!