- 4 cups diced grilled chicken
- 2 stalks of celery cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2-3 tsps. Engage Organics Hot Go-Grill-A-Rub or Mild Seed-free Go-Grill-A-Rub (if you desire less heat)
- 1- 1/2 teaspoons of Engage Organics It's-A-Dilly
- 1 teaspoon Engage Organics GarlicSaltless
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Marinade 3 whole chicken breasts for several hours or overnight by covering them with olive oil and sprinkling the breasts with 2-3 tsp. of Go-Grill-A-Rub Hot or Mild Seed-free Go-Grill-A-Rub (if you desire less heat) into a plastic bag. Roll the chicken breasts around in the plastic bag, enough to coat them with the seasonings and olive oil.
Grill chicken breasts over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes per side depending on thickness. Or bake at 350 until they register 165 degrees.
In a mixing bowl toss together diced chicken, celery, red onion and herbs.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and pepper to taste. Add chicken and mix, stirring gently until combined. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve with crackers, or in a nest of lettuce, or tucked between whole grain bread for a nutritious meal.
We serve this Rockin Chicken Salad demos and people line up for seconds for the tangy -sweet taste that keeps them coming back for .