- 2 Tbsp. Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
- 3-4 tsp Engage Organics Go-Grill-A-Rub ( more if you like it hot)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 whole chicken breasts
This is a delicious, spicy recipe that makes your mouth water just thinking about it.
Combine lime juice, Engage Organics Go-Grill-A-Rub and Garlicsaltless, cilantro, green onions, and freshly cracked pepper in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Add olive oil and seal the bag before shaking. Add the chicken and move the seasonings and olive oil around the chicken breast until well-coated. Marinate for several hours.
Remove chicken and grill, broil, or bake until the chicken registers 165 degrees.
This chicken is delicious served as a main entrée, but also doubles as a zesty filling for tacos. Pile on the veggies and you have a tasty lean protein and complex carbohydrate meal.
Enjoy . . .