- 1 sweet potato, peeled and grated
- ½ onion, peeled and grated
- ½ apple, peeled, cored, and grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp. Engage Organics Original All-Purpose
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Engage Organic Products used in this recipe:
Combine sweet potato, onion, apple, and carrot. Wrap mixture in cheesecloth or paper towels and wring out as much liquid as possible. Then, in a large bowl, mix together all the grated ingredients with egg whites, flour, and Original All-Purpose.
Heat oil in a large nonstick sillet over medium heat. Working in batches, drop in enough batter to make ten 2 ½-3 inch pancakes. Fry until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
These are great sides for eggs and turn breakfast into dinner with a zesty tang.