- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1-15oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Box of bowtie pasta, cooked under al dente (use 3/4 of box to keep sauce from getting too absorbed)
- Engage Organics Garlicsaltless and Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- Ground black pepper
Brown 1-1/2 pounds of lean ground beef with one onion and 1 tablespoon Engage Organics Garlicsaltless.
Place ground beef mixture in Crockpot and add 2 cans (15oz) tomato sauce plus one can 15oz. stewed tomatoes. Add 1 tablespoon Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix, 1 more tablespoon Garlicsaltless, and freshly ground pepper into sauce and meat mixture.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours until the spicy aroma fills the house and you can’t wait to taste the sauce.
Add these final ingredients to the sauce and cook for about 30 more minutes.
- 10 oz.. thawed frozen spinach (fresh is also optional)
- use about 3/4 of a 16 oz. box bowtie pasta, cooked just under al dente. (If you use the entire box it will sap up too much sauce.)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2- 2/12 cups shredded mozzarella
This is a delicious mid-week meal that is just as good left0ver. It’s a finger-licking kid’s favorite that tastes like lasagna but with a fraction of the work. Enjoy. It might become one of your favorite go-to dishes even for company.